- Costa Rican ex-President kicked-off Woman Scholarship for Peace final training course at UPEACE University
- First Vienna Forum boosts gender equality for sustainable peace and development
- International Day for the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons
- Training courses for Women in the Global South
- Disarmament and Non-Proliferation Education Partnership Gains New Strategic Thinkers
- Women Scholarship for Peace (WSP) Meets Women in Nuclear (WiN)
- Building Networks to Empower Women on Peace and Disarmament Issues
A clearing-house dashboard and on-line portal and interactive online training courses, on disarmament, non-proliferation and development issues. Navigate between course catalogues, enrol in the training courses and/or apply for scholarships.
The Women Higher Education for Peace Vienna Forum, an annual event bringing together professionals from international organisations, private sector, NGOs and think tanks actively working in disarmament, non-proliferation and development. The highlight of the Forum is a Job Fair.
The Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (DNP) Education Partnership catalysis the efforts of 28 partner institutions, promoting education and training on three areas: Woman Scholarship for Peace, Building Capacities for Law Enforcement Officials, Strengthening Negotiating Skills.